Landscape Lighting Design:
Please choose from one of the following:
1. Free Day-time Consultation/Picture Consultation: We come out in person to your home or business or you send us photos and we discuss options for illuminating the areas you want to highlight. If you have questions about types of products, materials, LED versus halogen, etc., they can be answered with a free consultation. We will provide you with the number of fixtures, types of fixtures to be installed, and the price for installation.
2. Nighttime Demonstration: For the client who is ready to move forward immediately with a project, we can come out to your home or business and set up a live demonstration of our lights. This process starts at dusk and usually takes between 2-3 hours of time. Since not every home or business is the same, this experience is very helpful in assuring you understand what the effect will look like. This option is free as long as it is our first visit to the property.
Landscape Lighting Installation:
We not only design your system, we also install it. Using meticulous installation techniques that match the workmanship of our brands of lighting fixtures, your space will be transformed and you will be the envy of the neighborhood. We will go to extreme lengths to ensure you do not see wire and you are absolutely satisfied with the result.
Landscape Lighting Service:
Keeping your lighting investment in optimal working condition is accomplished through regular maintenance. These systems are outside and experience the brunt of what mother nature, your landscapers, your kids and your pets throw at it. As a result, if left unchecked, your system can fall into disrepair pretty quickly even when using the highest quality materials.
Systems We Installed
Annual Maintenance Plans Include the Following: billed per hour+parts
- replacement of all halogen bulbs or all non-functioning LED bulbs
- pruning of foliage overgrowth
- cleaning lenses
- greasing sockets
- replacing timer batteries
- adjusting fixtures and re-aiming where needed
- re-burying exposed wire
- free service calls for 1 year following service
Regular Service Calls Include the Following: billed per hour+parts
- address the issue at hand only
- there is no warranty on halogen lamps with this option
- all other work is warrantied for 30 days
Systems We Did Not Install
For systems not installed by us, we charge a one-time safety check and diagnostic fee of $199 to assess the integrity of the system and address what needs to be repaired or upgraded. If you decide to proceed with the work recommended, more than likely we will be able to service it the same day which would be billed per hour + parts. However, we may not use the same manufacturer your previous company used and as result, we may have to order the matching material and come back to do the work. Any future service work would be billed according to the the rates of systems we installed.